Hybrid Fighting Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distributing Your Points

Go down

Distributing Your Points Empty Distributing Your Points

Post by Admin Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:09 pm

I think this is one of those things EVERY single person that plays this game should know, so that's why I decided to make this post.

When you are putting points into your fighter on creation, which one of these strategies will be the best in the long run?

Best way to spend 111 points:

Fighter #1: Put only 1 point (USELESS) into SKill #1, and spend the maximum 110 points (WONDERFUL)on Skill #2
or
Fighter #2: Spread the points out, putting 55 (COMPETENT) into Skill #1 and 56 (COMPETENT) into Skill #2

Here's the basic concept of this game you need to keep on mind:

It is MUCH MUCH faster to go from 1 to 55 than it is to go from 56 to 110......Training slows down dramatically as your skill level goes up. There are no exact numbers, but I will use this picture as an example:

Distributing Your Points Example

So, let's take a look at Fighter #1 and how long it will take him to get both skills to wonderful:

Distributing Your Points Fighter%201

Now, let's take a look at Fighter #2 and how long it will take him to get both skills to wonderful:

Distributing Your Points Fighter%202

In conclusion, Fighter #1 was MUCH easier to get both skills to wonderful than Fighter #2. If you have a fighter and you are thinking about his long term success, it is better to get as many skills to 110 as you can. He may not be as well rounded in the beginning, but he will thank you in the long run :thumbup:

Admin
Admin

http://kle2vp.us

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum