Hybrid Fighting Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighter Builds(25 year olds)

Go down

Fighter Builds(25 year olds) Empty Fighter Builds(25 year olds)

Post by Admin Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:06 pm

Here are some samples for you all. I haven't really tested all of them so use them at your own risk. Also, these are not the BEST builds out there so build your own, try re-adjust the points yourself and create your own build. Everything is flexible. Also, I sucks at physical stats so don't rely too much on that.

If you are just too lazy to scan through the list, then check out 4.1 as it should be the most newbie-friendly build.
25 on BJJ gets you a blue belt and gives yourself a psychology advantage. You can abandon that 25 and put it on the second important primary.
Sometime you can lower things from 110 to 90 or 100, just to improve other things, especially in the case of a versatile fighter. This is not a project so the 110-optimization isn't the primary focus.
For build with shitty flexibility, you can consider cut it to 1 and just yoga your way up.
You can lower the defense your primary primary covered(like striking D for boxer) and pump other stat up because your primary primary should help in related defense. This is a more offensive option and should be okay for the lower-tier competition.
If you have doubt about versatility or stat spread, check this out: Raging Douche's stat at 15-0. As long as you don't spread stats too thin to begin with(Example: 40 in everything), you can win and will win, with the correct game plan and hidden.

4Build Blueprint

4.1Sprawl'n'Brawler
Boxing 110
MT 1
Wrestling 59
BJJ 1

Punches 110
Kicks 1
Elbow 1
Knee 1
Clinchwork 43
Striking D 110
GnP 1
Takedown O 1
Takedown D 110
Submission 1
Defensive Grap 110(Cut from here and put to clinchwork if you want)

Agility 80
Flexibility 1
Speed 80
Strength 1
Conditioning 10
Balance 72

Your typical start-up build that clearly can succeed without headache when it comes to game planning because there really isn't too many ways to use this build. However, you really don't have too much option here besides punching. 110 can be a creative way to use this but then boxing really optimize the punching ability so boxing is the way to go unless you are interested in trying something new.

Strength
- The starting build with highest chance to score a knockout
- Point-efficient build that can win
- One-trick pony

Weakness
- No ground ability
- Weak to kicker
- Predictability

4.2Dirty Boxer
Boxing 90
MT 1
Wrestling 79
BJJ 1

Punches 110
Kicks 1
Elbow 1
Knee 1
Clinchwork 90
Striking D 110
GnP 1
Takedown O 1
Takedown D 110
Submission 1
Defensive Grap 63

Agility 60
Flexibility 1
Speed 100
Strength 1
Conditioning 10
Balance 72

Strength
- Do good in standup or clinch

Weakness
- Weak to kicker
- No ground ability

4.3Taekwondo

Boxing 1
MT 110
Wrestling 59
BJJ 1

Punches 43
Kicks 110
Elbow 1
Knee 1
Clinchwork 1
Striking D 110
GnP 1
Takedown O 1
Takedown D 110
Submission 1
Defensive Grap 110

Agility 53
Flexibility 60
Speed 80
Strength 1
Conditioning 10
Balance 40

Your typical kicker. That 43 remaining point can be in clinchwork or punches in my opinion but I choose punches to fit the "taekwondo" concept because those dudes can't clinch for sure. You might not get too many knockouts but you can surely win against sprawl'n'brawlers if you can take some punches. Flexibility is more for high kick so you can lower it down, pump agility and speed at first. Just use body kicks and leg kicks to win the first few matches while you build up your balance and flexiblity through yoga.

Strength
- Can really kick the shit out of a sprawl'n'brawler...or literally anyone

Weakness
- Need a lot of physical for kicks to be effective
- No clinchwork and ground ability

4.4Dirty Muay Thai Boxer
Boxing 1
MT 110
Wrestling 59
BJJ 1

Punches 90
Kicks 1
Elbow 1
Knee 1
Clinchwork 110
Striking D 110
GnP 1
Takedown O 1
Takedown D 110
Submission 1
Defensive Grap 63

Agility 60
Flexibility 1
Speed 100
Strength 1
Conditioning 10
Balance 72

This is a very similar build to Jarvis Lipovsky, who won a tournament for me(For future reference, I managed him until BMMA2 Final). Basically, this is to take advantage of muay thai's ability to punch and defend against punches. Your first opponent will probably think you are a kicker and then you take advantage of that though for a guaranteed 1-0. You can punch good enough(and defend enough takedown too) to buy you time to take the fight to the clinch and then it's your world there.

Strength
- Uber clinch game
- Good defense against all sort of strikes

Weakness
- Not that good in standup
- No ground ability

4.5Muay Thai Clincher
Boxing 1
MT 110
Wrestling 59
BJJ 1

Punches 1
Kicks 1
Elbow 90/1
Knee 1/90
Clinchwork 110
Striking D 110
GnP 1
Takedown O 1
Takedown D 110
Submission 1
Defensive Grap 63

Agility 80
Flexibility 1(Boost this if you use knee cuz you need it to knee the head)
Speed 80
Strength 1
Conditioning 10
Balance 72

I personally believe that to be a successful clincher you need a lot of stats so this is definitely not the best build to start with and fight with if you ain't training for long. Still, you can test it out if you want to, and you could be successful under the right circumstance or with the right match-up. I used a similar build for my long time retired fighter: Max Rivera

Strength
- Good in the clinch

Weakness
- Zero standup, a sandbag
- No ground skill
- One-trick pony

4.6Ground-Oriented Wrestler
Boxing 1
MT 1
Wrestling 110
BJJ 59

Punches 1
Kicks 1
Elbow 1
Knee 1
Clinchwork 50
Striking D 73
GnP 80
Takedown O 110
Takedown D 1
Submission 61
Defensive Grap 110

Agility 20
Flexibility 53
Speed 80
Strength 1
Conditioning 10
Balance 80

This is a ground build with some sort of versatility. The clinchwork is so you can handle yourself in the clinch and can takedown from there. You has zero standup so the ability to survive in clinch is needed so you can either clinch or shoot in from the standup and put your opponent to the ground in the end. This is a very risky build so try to avoid it unless you are very confident. It's still better than those takedown spammer with no clinchwork whatsoever.

Strength
- Impressive groundgame
- Can clinch and work takedown

Weakness
- Risky against good strikers/sprawl'n'brawler

4.7Pure Ground Fighter
Boxing 1
MT 1
Wrestling 110
BJJ 59

Punches 1
Kicks 1
Elbow 1
Knee 1
Clinchwork 1
Striking D 84/69/110
GnP 110/69/84
Takedown O 110
Takedown D 1
Submission 69/84/110
Defensive Grap 110

Agility 20
Flexibility 53
Speed 80
Strength 1
Conditioning 10
Balance 80

Okay...this is your typical takedown spammer build, in which I really don't recommend but take it if you want to. Almost every point is spent on ground-related ability so if you can ever take this fight onto the ground, then good for ya. One problem of takedown spamming is that it fails a lot after the first round, do note that.

Strength
- OMFG groundgame

Weakness
- Zero clinchwork, sandbag in 2 positions out of 3 possible positions
- Predictability

4.8MMA-Influenced Wrestler
Boxing 1/35
MT 35/1
Wrestling 110
BJJ 25

Punches 50
Kicks 1
Elbow 1
Knee 1
Clinchwork 50
Striking D 84/80
GnP 80/84
Takedown O 110
Takedown D 1
Submission 1
Defensive Grap 110

Agility 53
Flexibility 20
Speed 80
Strength 1
Conditioning 10
Balance 80

The good thing about this build is that it can fight anywhere. He might not be VERY effective in a single position but his ability to nullify opponent's advantage is the main concept of this build. Striker? Go for clinch or ground. Grappler? Take him down before he can or just clinch up, using the clinchwork advantage and take him down. BJJ? Clinch and pound. Don't look down at the 50 in clinchwork, many fighter of the low-to-mid tier sucks utterly in clinch so take advantage of that. My experience. I personally call this one "anti-sprawl'n'brawler" because of the clinchwork.

Pick either MT or Boxing
- Boxing has good defense against punches and 100% effective punch but no defense against kicks
- MT has better clinch control but only 75% effective punching and punching defense but it provides defense against kicks

Strength
- Basic standup
- Can clinch and hit

Weakness
- Zero submission ability
- Useless on bottom position and can't defend takedown that well

4.9Box Wrestler
Boxing 1/35
MT 35/1
Wrestling 110
BJJ 25(You can also abandon BJJ and invest all on boxing/MT)

Punches 69(You can cut some and put it into Striking D but I would rather be able to hit and defend at the same time)
Kicks 1
Elbow 1
Knee 1
Clinchwork 1
Striking D 84
GnP 110
Takedown O 110
Takedown D 1
Submission 1
Defensive Grap 110

Agility 53
Flexibility 20
Speed 80
Strength 1
Conditioning 10
Balance 80

This is pretty much anti-sprawl'n'brawler as well, you should be able to hit them back with high accuracy and then confuses them enough to take them down. The disadvantage is of course, takedown defense and clinchwork. Still, your 110 wrestling allows you to have basic clinch control so hopefully you can take people down from the clinch and work your GnP.

Pick either MT or Boxing
- Boxing has good defense against punches and 100% effective punch but no defense against kicks
- MT has better clinch control but only 75% effective punching and punching defense but it provides defense against kicks

Strength
- Even better standup which lead to unpredictability, making your takedown FAR more efficient
- GnP monster

Weakness
- Zero clinch
- Rarely finish

4.10I Am Going To Finish Ya!
Boxing 90
MT 1
Wrestling 1
BJJ 79

Punches 110
Kicks 1
Elbow 1
Knee 1
Clinchwork 43
Striking D 110
GnP 1
Takedown O 1
Takedown D 1
Submission 110
Defensive Grap 110

Agility 80
Flexibility 72
Speed 80
Strength 1
Conditioning 10
Balance 1(Balance flexibility and balance if you want to)

I personally, doubt about this build but oh well, I decided put it up as a concept build. So, do not take this build unless you don't mind the high chance of losing. Basically, you are aiming for a finish whenever you fight. Take granite chin and KO power, just so you can survive against brawler and maybe KO him if you have high power. Against brawler, you better hope you get a KO before him or try outstrike him if you believe you are that good with slider. Against wrestler, oh well, go for high damage and aim to get a KO before he takes you down. If he takes you down, then work your magic and submit him. Easier said than done though. Hence, this seriously isn't the best build to start up with and is definitely not noob-friendly.

Strength
- Finisher
- Surprise wrestler with submission from bottom

Weakness
- Not decision friendly
- No takedown ability
- Clinch is hell

4.11Submission Artist

Boxing 1
MT 1
Wrestling 59
BJJ 110

Punches 1
Kicks 1
Elbow 1
Knee 1
Clinchwork 1/43
Striking D 110
GnP 43/1
Takedown O 110
Takedown D 1
Submission 110
Defensive Grap 110

Agility 40
Flexibility 47
Speed 90
Strength 1
Conditioning 10
Balance 56

Classic BJJ build. Is this a good build for 25 years old? Not really in this world full of sprawl'n'brawlers. It can be quite effective against grappler but then you really don't have the takedown ability to really screw a sprawl'n'brawler up(Alternative: Abandon GnP for clinchwork. It should provide a much better chance to keep you away from standing, then you can work the takedown from clinch). I believe this build can submit low-tier guys without too much trouble but you will need some good slider skill to be big in the mid-tier.

Another option is to put 59 from wrestling to MT. Better striking defense at the expense of takedown ability. How do you take your opponent down then? From the clinch. This option is even riskier than wrestling/BJJ so try at your own risk.

Strength
- Best submission ability a starting 25 years old can have

Weakness
- Need a lot of physical
- Sandbag when standing up

4.12Striking Sensation
Boxing 1
MT 110
Wrestling 59
BJJ 1

Punches 110
Kicks 110
Elbow 1
Knee 1
Clinchwork 1
Striking D 110
GnP 43
Takedown O 1
Takedown D 110
Submission 1
Defensive Grap 43

Agility 60
Flexibility 47
Speed 90
Strength 1
Conditioning 10
Balance 36

There's price to pay to become a striking sensation. In this case, defensive grappling. Find an org with less grapplers and you will do good with this one. To make sure you won't end up on the ground, focus your kicks on the leg and the body of your opponent and use your punches to finish him off. No striker can stands in your way.

4.13Jack of All Trade
Boxing 43
MT 43
Wrestling 43
BJJ 42

Punches 44
Kicks 44
Elbow 44
Knee 44
Clinchwork 44
Striking D 44
GnP 45
Takedown O 45
Takedown D 45
Submission 45
Defensive Grap 45

Agility 41
Flexibility 41
Speed 41
Strength 41
Conditioning 41
Balance 41

I guess I will do this build just to tell people to NOT DO IT. This is the perfect example of a build that you should avoid at all cost. Like you are diabetes and this is insulin, just stay away from it as far as possible.

To clarify, a well-rounded top-tier fighter is a very good fighter(like everything 110+) simply because he is indeed GOOD in everything. However, this build is just a well-rounded that THINK he is good but actually he's just a well-rounded junk. If you ever want to have a well-rounded fighter, start up with a solid build first and then build on it.

Strength
- This build's strength is clearly, no strength

Weakness
- Useless in anything
- Useless in everywhere
- Not efficient skill gain(1 to 40 of a stat is faster than 40 to 80, so everything at 40 means that your fighter gain skill slower in a long-term viewpoint)

Admin
Admin

http://kle2vp.us

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum